World Premiere of Spine Surgical Solutions Showcased at Northwest Hospital
ExcelsiusGPS® Robotic Navigation System
The ExcelsiusGPS® combines a revolutionary robotic navigation platform, a rigid robotic arm with full navigation capabilities, custom fabricated interbody solutions and now the Excelsius 3D an intelligent imaging system.
- Excelsius 3D
The 3-in-1 imaging system combines computed tomography, fluoroscopy and digital radiography in a single system performing all the intraoperative imaging needed during spine surgery.
- Eliminates the need for multiple imaging systems exiting and entering the operating room during a procedure.
- Improves accuracy of implant placement, reduces radiation exposure and shortens operating times.
- Haptic-responsive motion and intelligent position memory streamline setup and transport to minimize workflow disruption.
Spinal surgery table ProAxis®
The first of its kind, ProAxis features advanced hinge technology to provide unparalleled surgical access, precision and flexibility.
- Advanced hinge technology, allowing flexion and extension of the lumbar spine with direct visualization of intraoperative changes in spinal alignment.
- ProAxis is radiolucent, allowing the Excelsius3D imaging system to capture images of the patient intraoperatively.
- IntelliPendant®, controls the ProAxis® table and stores the exact patient position for accurate, predictable and consistent imaging.
- Tempurpedic® Medical Pad technology integrated into all patient surfaces
“We are proud to offer one of the most advanced surgical spine solutions in the country. We have performed over eight hundred cases with ExcelsiusGPS and are now excited to add Excelsius3D to provide our patients with personalized solutions for complex spine care that is more effective and less invasive, improving surgical outcomes,” reports Dr. Roland Kentfounder of Axis Spine Center and surgeon at Northwest Specialty Hospital.
Senior VP of Regulatory and Clinical Affairs at Globus Medical, Kelly Bakeradded, “Globus is excited to expand into a new product space with the Excelsius3D™ and help bring this truly innovative system to market.
The Northwest Specialty Hospital is recognized as an observation center, allowing surgeons everywhere United States and the world to see how to integrate these technologies to develop innovative and fully personalized approaches for complex cases.
To learn more about Excelsius3D, please visit: https://www.globusmedical.com/musculoskeletal-solutions/excelsius3d/
To learn more about the ProAxis Spinal Surgery Table, please visit:
About North West Specialty Hospital
Northwest Specialty Hospital is owned and operated by physicians. Independently ranked among the nation’s top hospitals for patient satisfaction and safety, we are a five-star, CMS-rated hospital offering award-winning patient satisfaction, gourmet cuisine and state-of-the-art technology. http://nwsh.com
Darron RockNorth West Specialty Hospital
P | 208.262.2413
SOURCE North West Specialty Hospital