Global Knee Implants Market – Analysis by Replacement Type,
New York, 02 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Knee Implants Market – Analysis by Replacement Type, Material, Fixation Approach, By Region, By Country: Market Overview, Pipeline and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06226818/?utm_source=GNW
Diabetes, obesity, knee disorders such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and joint pain as well as confluence with sedentary lifestyles are some of the factors known to increase the risks of developing knee disease. knee which then requires implants or knee surgeries.
An increase in the prevalence of these conditions and lifestyle choices among the masses, coupled with the increase in the geriatric population, represents one of the major drivers for the growth of the market. In addition, major pharmaceutical companies are focused on developing an innovative new product that accompanies robot-assisted surgeries and is likely to meet the needs of a large part of the population through personalized implants and bring a lasting improvement in the functionality of their knee. . This is expected to propel the knee implants market over the forecast period globally.
Additionally, the COVID-19 outbreak has led to widespread surgical restrictions and the cancellation of implant procedures, resulting in monumental revenue losses for orthopedic and medical device companies. However, the knee replacement surgery market has started to recover and has started to operate rapidly in order to meet the backlog of postponed surgeries. Hence, in the coming years, the knee replacement surgery market is estimated to recover rapidly after surgeries resume.
• The report analyzes the knee implants market by value (USD million)
• The report analyzes the Knee Implants Market by Type (Total Replacement, Partial Replacement, Revision Replacement)
• The report analyzes the knee implant market by material (metal alloys, ceramics, plastics)
• The report analyzes the knee implants market by fixation approach (cemented, cementless, hybrid)
• The global knee implant market was analyzed by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA).
• The global knee implant market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, China, Japan, India, Australia).
• Market attractiveness was presented by region, type, material and fastening approach.
• Further, key industry opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development.
• Companies analyzed in the report include Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc., Stryker, Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes), MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Medacta International, Globus Medical, Inc., Conformis, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medartis Holding AG.
• The report presents the analysis of the knee implants market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027.
Key target audience
• Knee replacement companies
• Healthcare device companies
• Consulting and consultancy firms
• Government and policy makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06226818/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.