Delic Announces Creation of Medical Advisory Board and Demonstrates Psychedelic Wellness Company’s Commitment to Science
The board includes various healthcare professionals: neuroscientist, anesthesiologist, addiction psychiatrist, interventional pain physician and others to serve as thought leaders and advisors for the Delic subsidiaries.
VANCOUVER, BC, August 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Delic Holdings Corp (“Delic“or the”Society“) (CSE: DELC) (OTCQB: DELCF), the leading psychedelic wellness platform today announced the formation of a medical advisory board. Advising Delic and its subsidiaries, including Ketamine Infusion Centers, Delic Labs and others, as they develop safety protocols and best practices regarding psychedelic wellness treatments legal today and those legalized in the future. The Council will further serve as a resource for the media, other medical associates and the general public interested in the science behind wellness and psychedelic treatments.
“Science and medicine are the foundation of Delic’s approach to psychedelic wellness and our experienced and diverse medical advisory board will help ensure our commitment to the safety, quality and effectiveness of treatments,” said the CEO of Delic. Matt stang. “This impressive group represents well-known leaders in the psychedelic and addiction fields and will contribute to a better understanding of the science and data behind what we believe are the most effective treatments for many mental health issues ever available. “
The first members of Delic’s medical advisory board include:
- Matthieu cook, MD: Dr Cook is President and Founder of BioReset ™ ️ Medical and Medical Advisor of BioReset Network. He is a certified anesthesiologist with over 20 years of experience in the practice of medicine, focusing the past 14 years on functional and regenerative medicine. He graduated from the Washington University Faculty of Medicine and completed his residency in anesthesiology at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF), and completed a fellowship in functional medicine. His practice, BioReset Medical, offers treatments for conditions ranging from pain and complex illnesses to anti-aging and wellness. It treats some of the most difficult to diagnose and hardest to live with that people suffer from today, including Lyme disease, chronic pain, PTSD, and mycotoxin disease.
- David Rabin, MD, Ph.D.: Board Certified Psychiatrist and Neuroscientist, Co-Founder and Director of Innovation, Apollo Neuroscience, Co-Founder and Executive Director, The Board of Medicine
- Iru Gerard Fernando, MD Dr. Iru fernando is a Board Certified General and Addiction Specialist Psychiatrist, the Medical Director of Addiction Services at the Psychiatric Wellness Center, and the Medical Director of Aspire Behavioral Health. He has been an advocate for the use of psychedelics in medicine and has donated to the cause for the past 10 years. He was the first to feature on “Psychedelics in Medicine” during his residency in psychiatry at Harvard South Shore.
- Chris Ray, PhD: Interventional pain doctor. Dr. Ray offers interventional pain management including epidurals, medial bundle branch blocks, radiofrequency ablations and transforaminal epidurals / selective nerve root blocks in the occipital, cervical, lumbar, sacral and caudal regions .
- Yessica Avancena, MFT, MBA, is a Certified Mindfulness Teacher (CMT), Psychotherapist and Entrepreneur. She is passionate about advancing human consciousness through cutting-edge healing practices such as mindfulness and, more recently, psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy. She is the founder of Aspire Behavioral Health, an intensive outpatient clinic and the MindfulYou Psychotherapy and Healing Center, as well as the author of mindfulness-based children’s books and the Mindful Minute app.
- Barbara branaman is the co-founder and CEO of the ever-expanding suite of BioReset brands, products and services, including BioReset University, a suite of educational, e-learning and strategic partnership products designed to help train other practitioners in the field of regenerative medicine.
Delic is focused on bringing psychedelic wellness to the general public. The company does this through a suite of related owned and operated businesses to support increasing the impact and reach of processing, including 1) trusted media platforms and in-person events to market services directly to patients and consumers and obtaining data, 2) an accredited laboratory to develop intellectual property, R&D and innovative high quality and safe product lines and 3) the most extensive network of physical clinics and most accessible to administer effective treatments.
About Delic Corp, Inc.
Delic is the leading psychedelic wellness platform, committed to bringing science to everyone and reframing the psychedelic conversation. The company owns and operates a collection of related businesses, including trusted media and e-commerce platforms such as Reality Sandwich and Delic Radio, Delic Labs, the only entity licensed by Health Canada to focus exclusively on the research and development of psilocybin vaporization technology, Meet Delic, the premier psychedelic wellness event, and Ketamine Infusion Centers, one of the largest ketamine clinics across the country. Delic is backed by a team of industry and cannabis veterans and a diverse network, whose mission is to provide education, research, high quality products, and treatment options to the masses.
The Canadian Securities Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release and accepts no responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
Forward-looking information and statements
This press release contains certain “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws and may also contain statements that may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of US Private Securities Litigation. Reform Act. of 1995. These forward-looking information and forward-looking statements are not representative of historical facts or information or the current state of affairs, but only represent the Company’s beliefs regarding future events, plans or objectives, many of which by their nature, are inherently uncertain and beyond the control of DELIC. Generally, such forward-looking information or forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terms such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “Intended”, “believes”, “anticipates”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of these words and expressions or may contain statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “could” or “will be taken”, “will continue”, “will take place” or “will be achieved.” The forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in the This document may include, without limitation, the closing of the transaction, the satisfaction of the terms of release from the escrow, the use of the proceeds of the offering and the expectations for other economic, commercial and / or competitive factors.
By identifying such information and statements in this manner, DELIC is warning the reader that such information and statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results, level of activity, performance. or the achievements of DELIC. materially different from those expressed or implied by this information and statements. In addition, within the framework of the forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in this press release, DELIC has made certain assumptions. Among the key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in forward-looking information and statements are: the ability of the parties to complete the Transaction; the ability to meet the Transaction closing conditions and the Escrow Release Conditions on the proposed terms and schedule; changes in applicable laws; compliance with extensive government regulations; and the diversion of management time on the transaction.
If one or more of these risks, uncertainties or other factors materialize, or if the assumptions underlying the forward-looking information or statements prove to be incorrect, actual results may differ materially from those described in this document as intended, planned. , anticipated, raw, estimated or expected.
Although DELIC believes that the assumptions and factors used in the preparation, and the expectations contained in, the forward-looking information and statements are reasonable, such information and statements should not be relied on unduly, and no assurance or guarantee can be given. given that these forward-looking information and statements prove to be correct, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such information and statements. The forward-looking information and forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release, and DELIC does not undertake to update any forward-looking information and / or forward-looking statements that are contained or referenced in present, except in accordance with applicable securities laws. All subsequent written and oral forward-looking information and statements attributable to DELIC or to persons acting on its behalf are expressly qualified in their entirety by this notice.
SOURCE Delic Holdings Inc.