Check positions, eligibility and how to apply
AIIMS Recruitment 2022: Check Positions, Eligibility and How to Apply
AIIMS Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (AIIMS) is looking for qualified candidates to Professorships, additional professorships, associate professorships and assistant professorships. The total number of vacancies for these positions is 25. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. Applicant with a postgraduate degree, e.g. MD/MS, or recognized equivalent degree in the respective discipline/subject will be given preference. The deadline for receipt of applications is 15 days from the deadline.
Applicants are advised to apply for the position before the deadline. No applications will be accepted after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete entries and entries received after the specified time/date will be REJECTED. Full details regarding this position are given in this article such as AIIMS Recruitment Official notification 2022, age limit, eligibility criteria, salary and much more.
Qualification for AIIMS Recruitment 2022
1. A postgraduate degree, e.g. MD/MS or recognized equivalent degree in the respective discipline/subject.
2. M.Ch. for surgical subspecialties and DM for medical subspecialties (recognized 2-year or 3-year or 5-year courses) or an equivalent recognized qualification.
To note: For more details, interested candidates are advised to go to the official invitation.
Experience for AIIMS 2022 Recruitment
1. Fourteen years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the field of the specialty after obtaining the qualification diploma of MD/MS or an equivalent recognized qualification.
2. Twelve years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institute in the field of specialty after obtaining the degree of M.Ch./DM (2 years or 5 years course recognized after MBBS) in the respective discipline/subject or a title recognized as equivalent to it.
Additional teacher: Ten years of teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the field of the specialty after obtaining the degree of MD/MS or an equivalent recognized qualification.
To note: For more details, interested candidates are invited to go to the official invitation.
Salary Details for AIIMS Recruitment 2022
Age Limit for AIIMS 2022 Recruitment
1. Professor/Additional Professor: – Not exceeding 58 (Fifty-Eight) years of age on the deadline.
2. Associate Professor / Assistant Professor: – Not exceeding 50 (fifty) years of age at the deadline.
3. No age relaxation would be available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for non-reserved vacancies.
Application Fee for AIIMS Recruitment 2022
1. For Non-booked/OBC/EWS applicants, Rs.1000. Applicants can pay the prescribed application fee online by clicking on the link provided on the website while completing the online application.
2. Application fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. No application fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates from any community.
How to Apply to AIIMS Recruitment 2022
Applicants after applying through the online mode must submit the hard copy of the duly signed online application form and self attested copies of matriculation certificate, MBBS degree certificate/mark sheets, MD/MS/DM / MCh or equivalent certificates / grade sheets, Certificates of teaching / research experiences, etc. in support of meeting the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences, etc., and others in support of their application to this institute. Applicants should ensure that their hard copy of the application and other relevant documents mentioned above should reach the Institute within 15 days of the deadline. The certificate of experience must clearly indicate the duration of the experience (“from” to “until”), the nature of the experience (either teaching or research), etc. Applicants may only mention teaching experiences recognized by the MCI/Gov. . from India.
Signed hard copies of the online application along with all certificates/documents mentioned above should be sent via Speed Post/Courier etc. within the time limit. The mailing address for the hard copy of the application and relevant documents is as follows:
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The recruitment information above is taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.